Give retro trunks a second spin with a custom mix of throwback-inspired print and recycled cotton stretch material. Part of the Billabong Gallery Collection with Reverberation Radio, the Babylonian Pearl Boardshort fuses together retro inspiration with modern design, delivering an eclectic mix of the old, the new and the underground. A vintage-inspired yellow print is paired with a short, throwback length, on-seam pockets and a snap button fly.
- Printed boardshorts.
- Billabong Gallery Collection with Reverberation Radio.
- Solid waistband and pocket flap.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Snap button fly.
- PCXR Recycled stretch fabric.
- Cotton stretch blend combines the breathable softness and structure of vintage cotton with the stretchable performance of polyester.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- Woven patch label at back pocket.
- Woven Reverberation label at left hem.
- Short length - Lo Tide fit: 17 inch outseam.
- Material: cotton blend recycler stretch.
Billabong Gallery: Reverberation Collection.
Reverberation Radio is a music project between friends, a close-knit group of collectors who create weekly mixes of largely forgotten tracks drawing from many expressions of strange pop and instrumentals. The mixes span disparate decades, cultures, and countries revealing music that is intertwined, revolving, and relative. Fifty-two a year for five straight years and no end in sight.