A boardshort featuring classic California palms, seen through the lens of Warhol. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, the performance boardshort features a palm photo print from world renowned pop artist, Andy Warhol. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention. The custom boardshort is made from recycled 4-way stretch fabric, topped with Micro repel water-repellent coating and a performance-minded engineered fit.
- Printed performance boardshorts.
- Andy Warhol Collection.
- Pattern: palm tree print.
- Contrast solid waistband and back pocket flap.
- Performance Fit: engineered to minimize seams and maximize performance.
- Recycled Stretch Material: 4-way stretch features a tight weave, consistent stretch and fast fabric recovery.
- Micro Repel: coats fabric to eliminate saturation & repels water, keeping your boardshorts dryer and lighter, longer.
- Back patch pocket.
- Woven patch at hem.
- Performance Fit: 18 inch outseam.
- Recycled Stretch Fabric.
©/®/™ The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc.