Sketchy by design, this special edition Lo Tides Series boardshort brings together original artwork with laid-back lines and modern technology. Part of the Gallery Collection, the Lo Tides boardshort features a print by Aussie Artist/Illustrator, Sean Morris. Inspired by 70’s metal and cult cinema, his illustrations often portray powerful women and dangerous animals. His illustrations are pigment printed onto PX3 stretch fabric, met with functional on-seam pockets and a lasso waist that ensures a stay-put surf session.
- Art print board shorts.
- Billabong Lo Tides Series boardshorts.
- Pigment print by Sean Morris.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- PX3 stretch performance fabric.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- Die cut heat transfer at back pocket.
- Sean Morris patch at left hem.
- Mid Length – Lo Tide Fit: 18 inch outseam.
Gallery is an ongoing collaboration where artists are handpicked from around the globe. Contributors are organically aligned with Billabong's vision of creativity and looking forward. We are proud to connect with these voices of tomorrow and showcase their ideas on our premium garments.