Sixties California beach culture is reborn in this custom pair of baggies from pop art icon Andy Warhol. Part of the premium, limited edition Billabong “LAB” collection, this Lo Tides Series boardshort features palm tree artwork from world renown pop artist, Andy Warhol, printed onto a performance stretch fabric, topped with side seam pockets. Inspired by Warhol’s 1968 underground film, “San Diego Surf”, the collection reflects a rebellious spirit, celebrating individuals who refuse to be defined by convention.
- Andy Warhol print. boardshorts
- Billabong Lo Tides Series.
- Pattern: palm tree print.
- Lo Tides Fit: Shorter cut and modern fit, perfect for a quick shred or a lounge on the beach.
- On seam pockets to take you from surf to sand.
- Lasso waist: full-waist drawcord for a precise fit.
- Micro Repel water repellent coating keeps fabric light and quick drying.
- 18 inch outseam.
- Material: stretch blend.
A new division of Billabong, LAB collaborates with artists, musicians, designers, photographers and icons of surf that inspire surf culture today.