The Fifty Straight jeans are more than
just a pair of denim pants. Like all Billabong jeans, they tell a story. Born
with the ocean in mind, the Fifty Straight jeans have been Wave Washed. Which
means they have been pre-laundered in saltwater to retain their deep and rich
indigo dyes. They’re also built with particular attention to craftsmanship
using premium fabrics and quality materials. Our trim and hardware is aged and
worn, reflecting wear and tear resistance against the elements. More
importantly, the more the Fifty Straight jeans are worn, the more they develop
their own unique character and personality.
Styled with a straight fit, the Fifty
Straight jeans are made with 11 oz of stretch indigo denim. Leg openings
measure 16 inches.
leg denim pants.
- 11 oz stretch indigo denim.
- Material: 99% cotton, 1% elastane.
- Inseam: 33 inches for a size 32.
- 16-inch leg opening.
- 11-inch rise.
- Pre-laundered and wave washed to retain rich coloring.
- Trim and hardware has been aged and worn to resist wear and tear.
- 5 pockets.
- Zip fly.
- Leather logo patch.