Bring back heritage design and a focus on premium construction with the Furnace Revolution Glide Series. Fusing together throwback glide skin construction with modern technology, the Furnace Revolution delivers a wetsuit that maintains heat, flexibility and curated design. In an effort to minimize its footprint while maintaining optimal performance, the Furnace Revolution is built with 100% recycled Recycler Series Superflex Jersey and water-based eco adhesive. The front and back panels are lined with new double knit Furnace lining, creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as
allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast.
- 3/2 Fullsuit.
- Heritage wetsuit design elements.
- Furnace Quick Dry Lining: large front and back seamless panels of a new double knit Furnace jersey creating pockets of air trapping body heat, as well as allowing it to drain and dry ultra fast.
- Water Based Eco Adhesive: Water based adhesive replacing traditional solvent based adhesive in the lamination process, with no harmful VOC or Toluene, which is good for the environment and low allergenic.
- Outside: Premium smooth skin combined with an 80% recycled Superflex jersey.
- Recycler Series Superflex Jersey: interior Jersey is 100% recycled from PET plastic bottles with the exterior jersey comprising an 80% recycled polyester from plastic PET bottles reducing waste, saving energy and virgin polyester.
- Hidden chest zip entry system.
- Machine applied pressure bonded stretch tape.
- Large front and back panels and strategically placed seams .
- Minimal seams for maximum flexibility.