Premium weather-resistance and durability are the foundation of your essential cold weather kit. The Carpenter builds on the essential snowboarding pant, adding function without deviating from a modern, minimalist design.
- Men’s Snow Pants.
- Fabric: 2L Canvas.
- 15K Waterproof / 15K Breathable.
- Lining: breathable soft mesh at legs, brushed tricot seat panel.
- Critically taped seams.
- External waist adjustment.
- Diamond Panel: An engineered cut that offers up maximum freedom of movement without adding excess fabric or weight, the Diamond Panel at the gusset provides unrestricted mobility and comfort.
- Power stretch mesh lined inseam venting.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Patch pockets at back with Velcro closure
- Patched knee panels.
- Waterproof boot gaiters with stretch panels.
- Zippered boot gusset.
- Inseam Length: 32 inches for size M.
- Weather Resistance Performance Scale: Advanced.
- Heat Scale: Shell.
- Tailored Fit: a modern cut, tapered at the waist and knees to create a fitted, slim silhouette without restricting movement.
When used as an adjective, ‘prime’ is defined as ‘of the best possible quality; excellent’. With a wide variety of fabrications and patterns showcasing both urban and sport-inspired fashion, the Prime Collection will keep your warm and dry in all weather conditions.